Preparing for the Gathering - Romans 15:30-33
Prepare your heart for our Sunday Morning Gathering by looking through these suggestions that will assist you in making the most of our time together.
You will find tangible suggestions for putting scripture to action in your personal life and in our corporate body, links to the songs we will sing, and lyrics for you to prepare for our corporate singing.
Please see the Preparing for the Sermon post for suggestions in thinking more critically through the passage, meditating more intently on the text, and prayerfully seeking wisdom to deepen your understanding of the passage to be preached this Sunday.
- Read Romans 15:30-33 again.
- Pray for our preachers in light of this passage.
- Consider how you could strategically pray for our preachers throughout the year.
- Make a plan to regularly pray for those who will preach the word of God to us throughout the year.
- Click the links below to find the lyrics and recordings of the songs planned for our gathering this Sunday; practice the songs, study the lyrics and sing together.
- Pray for those leading our corporate gathering this week and for the Holy Spirit’s work as the Word of God is further explained and applied: Dawson Bryant: music; Terry Engling: Elders' prayer & scripture reading; Bret Capranica: teaching.
Songs for Sunday
- Crown Him with Many Crowns (sheetmusic)
- Great One In Three (sheetmusic)
- Christ the Sure and Steady Anchor (sheetmusic)
- Speak, O Lord (sheetmusic)
- All Glory Be to Christ (sheetmusic)