Preparing for the Gathering - Romans 15:1-6
Prepare your heart for our Sunday Morning Gathering by looking through these suggestions that will assist you in making the most of our time together.
You will find tangible suggestions for putting scripture to action in your personal life and in our corporate body, links to the songs we will sing, and lyrics for you to prepare for our corporate singing.
Please see the Preparing for the Sermon post for suggestions in thinking more critically through the passage, meditating more intently on the text, and prayerfully seeking wisdom to deepen your understanding of the passage to be preached this Sunday. Also, a livestream of the service will be offered on our Facebook page.
- Pray that God would give you grace to live out this passage. Seek the Lord’s forgiveness for where you are tempted to violate this passage for whatever reason.
- Seek to cultivate in your heart a desire for the good and edification of others, a Christ-like humility that seeks the good of others above self, and unity that brings God glory.
- Click the links below to find the lyrics and recordings of the songs planned for our gathering this Sunday; practice the songs, study the lyrics and sing together.
- Pray for those leading our corporate gathering this week and for the Holy Spirit’s work as the Word of God is further explained and applied: Dawson Bryant: music; Adam Naler: Elders' prayer & scripture reading; Bret Capranica: teaching.
Songs for Sunday
- All Glory Be to Christ
- Come Praise and Glorify
- How Vast the Love
- Behold Our God
- When We See Your Face
- All I Have Is Christ
- Stricken, Smitten and Afflicted
- Behold the Lamb