Preparing for the Gathering - Hebrews 9:11-12
Prepare your heart for our Sunday Morning Gathering by looking through these suggestions that will assist you in making the most of our time together.
You will find tangible suggestions for putting scripture to action in your personal life and in our corporate body, links to the songs we will sing, and lyrics for you to prepare for our corporate singing.
Please see the Preparing for the Sermon post for suggestions in thinking more critically through the passage, meditating more intently on the text, and prayerfully seeking wisdom to deepen your understanding of the passage to be preached this Sunday.
- What does eternal redemption offer to the nonbeliever?
- How can you use the promise of eternal redemption to share the gospel this week?
- How does eternal redemption affect the daily life of the believer?
- What are some habits or thoughts you may have that are like living as though you were not eternally redeemed?
- How can you confront guilt or fear of failure before God with the truths found in your eternal redemption as a believer this week?
- Click the links below to find the lyrics and recordings of the songs planned for our gathering this Sunday; practice the songs, study the lyrics and sing together.
- Pray for those leading our corporate gathering this week and for the Holy Spirit’s work as the Word of God is further explained and applied: Dawson Bryant: music; Rob Stouffer: Elders' prayer & scripture reading; Bret Capranica: teaching.
Songs for Sunday
- Saved My Soul (sheetmusic)
- He Is Our God (sheetmusic)
- There Is a Fountain (sheetmusic)
- O Lord, My Rock, and My Redeemer (sheetmusic)
- How Vast the Love (sheetmusic)