Preparing for the Sermon - Hebrews 9:11-12
Prepare your heart for the Sermon by looking through these suggestions that will assist you in making the most of our time together hearing God's Word.
You will find suggestions for thinking more critically through the passage, meditating more intently on the text, and prayerfully seeking wisdom to deepen your understanding of the passage to be preached this Sunday.
- Read Hebrews 9:11-12
- What are the good things that come through the high priesthood of Christ?
- What is the greater and more perfect tabernacle?
- What makes this tabernacle better than the old one?
- How was this greater tabernacle formed?
- Why is Jesus blood more sufficient?
- For how long is Christ’s sacrifice sufficient?
- Where did Jesus enter and why is that significant for us?