Preparing for the Gathering - Hebrews 8:7-13
Prepare your heart for our Sunday Morning Gathering by looking through these suggestions that will assist you in making the most of our time together.
You will find tangible suggestions for putting scripture to action in your personal life and in our corporate body, links to the songs we will sing, and lyrics for you to prepare for our corporate singing.
Please see the Preparing for the Sermon post for suggestions in thinking more critically through the passage, meditating more intently on the text, and prayerfully seeking wisdom to deepen your understanding of the passage to be preached this Sunday.
- Read Hebrews 8:7-13 again.
- In what ways do you seek reconciliation with God through old covenant-like means?
- How should we relate to God in light of these verses?
- How should you think about the ministry of Christ in light of this chapter? How does that impact the way you live?
- Click the links below to find the lyrics and recordings of the songs planned for our gathering this Sunday; practice the songs, study the lyrics and sing together.
- Pray for those leading our corporate gathering this week and for the Holy Spirit’s work as the Word of God is further explained and applied: Dawson Bryant: music; Sam Karl: Elders' prayer & scripture reading; Bret Capranica: teaching.
Songs for Sunday
- Come Praise and Glorify
- How Rich a Treasure We Possess
- What a Savior
- Here is Love
- He Will Hold Me Fast