Preparing for the Gathering - Hebrews 10:26-31
Prepare your heart for our Sunday Morning Gathering by looking through these suggestions that will assist you in making the most of our time together.
You will find tangible suggestions for putting scripture to action in your personal life and in our corporate body, links to the songs we will sing, and lyrics for you to prepare for our corporate singing.
Please see the Preparing for the Sermon post for suggestions in thinking more critically through the passage, meditating more intently on the text, and prayerfully seeking wisdom to deepen your understanding of the passage to be preached this Sunday.
- Does this passage bring to mind any sin from your own life? Are you relying on God’s grace to excuse any ongoing sin? Examine your heart for sin and repent of it.
- How would you share this passage in love with a believer close to you who might be in danger?
- How might this passage impact how you share the gospel?
- Click the links below to find the lyrics and recordings of the songs planned for our gathering this Sunday; practice the songs, study the lyrics and sing together.
- Pray for those leading our corporate gathering this week and for the Holy Spirit’s work as the Word of God is further explained and applied: Dawson Bryant: music; Brett Harris: Elders' prayer & scripture reading; Bret Capranica: teaching.
Songs for Sunday
- Come Praise and Glorify (sheetmusic)
- Our Great God (sheetmusic)
- Only a Holy God (sheetmusic)
- Grace and Peace (sheetmusic)