Resources for Sunday - March 22
Here are resources to assist your time as a family or in small groups to pray, sing, read and discuss God's word together.
At 9:00 am, the regular Sunday message will be posted on our church's web page. We encourage you to read, sing, and pray together, then listen or watch the morning message.
Also, through the week, use these Preparing for the Sermon materials that contain suggestions in thinking more critically through the passage, meditating more intently on the text, and prayerfully seeking wisdom to deepen your understanding of the passage to be preached.
- Read Psalm 116:1-19 and pray together
- Sing Before the Throne of God Above as a means of exalting the Lord in song together
- Read the Valley of Vision prayer God Over All
- Worshipping Together Through Giving
- As a church family we are facing a situation that is entirely new to us. We encourage our members to continue supporting the ongoing ministry of Summit Woods with their regular giving by bringing it to the church office, mailing it directly, giving through their bank online or online through the church’s website.
- Sing There Is a Fountain Filled with Blood, remembering together Christ's work on the Cross
- Read Proverbs 6:6-11 and pray for the Spirit's work through the word
- Listen or watch the morning message
- Spend time praying together
- Praying for another local church in our area: Redemption Hill Church, JD Summers, Pastor in Lawrence, KS
- Pray for the members of your Growth Group individually
- Click the links below to find the Youtube videos, Hymnsheets and recordings of the songs; practice the songs, study the lyrics and sing together.
- During these days, encourage one another with God's word, thoughts on the goodness of his perfect wisdom, deep love, and ultimate sovereignty. He is trustworthy. Allow the world to see His impact on our hearts through our responses throughout these days.
Songs for Sunday
- Before the Throne of God Above (Hymnsheet)
- There Is a Fountain Filled with Blood (Hymnsheet)
- Leaning on the Everlasting Arms (Hymnsheet)