Resources for Good Friday - April 10
Here are resources to assist your time as a family or in small groups to pray, sing, read and discuss God's word together.
By 4:00 pm Friday, the Good Friday message will be posted on our church's web page. We encourage you to read, sing, and pray together, then listen or watch the Good Friday message.
- Read Revelation 22:12-21 together
- Sing All Glory Be To Christ as a means of exalting the Lord in song together
- Spend time praying together
- Read Isaiah 53
- Spend time in personal confession, mindful of the work of the Messiah foretold in the passage you just read
- Pray aloud based on those truths of God's grace in Christ
- Sing Dear Refuge of My Weary Soul, remembering together Christ's work on the Cross
- Listen or watch the Good Friday message
- Respond to the God's Word by singing The Power of the Cross together
- We have traditionally had a special designated offering during our Good Friday gathering, and while we are unable to meet, we invite our members to consider giving toward Benevolent needs for our designated offering this year. Please mark any checks designated for this offering as Good Friday or Benevolence offering. If you are giving online for this offering, please select the "Good Friday Offering" fund. All gifts given for this special designated offering will be used for any benevolence requests received from our body.
- Click the links below to find the Youtube videos, Hymnsheets and recordings of the songs; practice the songs, study the lyrics and sing together.
- During these days, encourage one another with God's word, thoughts on the goodness of his perfect wisdom, deep love, and ultimate sovereignty. He is trustworthy. Allow the world to see His impact on our hearts through our responses throughout these days.