Preparing for the Gathering - Titus 3:5-7
Prepare your heart for our Sunday Morning Gathering by looking through these suggestions that will assist you in making the most of our time together.
You will find tangible suggestions for putting scripture to action in your personal life and in our corporate body, links to the songs we will sing, and lyrics for you to prepare for our corporate singing.
Please see the Preparing for the Sermon post for suggestions in thinking more critically through the passage, meditating more intently on the text, and prayerfully seeking wisdom to deepen your understanding of the passage to be preached this Sunday.
- Take time to read through the text and prepare your heart for receiving the preached Word on Sunday in the context of the body of Christ.
- Thinking through the purpose of your salvation to give you hope, how you can this hope help you daily in the trials and suffering of walking with Christ. Think on how you can encourage others as well with a future hope.
- How can this help you to pray for one another as we work through praying for the members directory as Pastor Bret has encouraged us to do? Use this to help you pray for other believers in the church.
- Click the links below to find the lyrics and recordings of the songs planned for our gathering this Sunday; practice the songs, study the lyrics and sing together.
- Pray for those leading our corporate gathering this week and for the Holy Spirit’s work as the Word of God is further explained and applied: Joel Conrad: music; Rob Stouffer: Elders' prayer & scripture reading; Mark Krystyniak: teaching.