Preparing for the Gathering - Hebrews 13:4-8
Prepare your heart for our Sunday Morning Gathering by looking through these suggestions that will assist you in making the most of our time together.
You will find tangible suggestions for putting scripture to action in your personal life and in our corporate body, links to the songs we will sing, and lyrics for you to prepare for our corporate singing.
Please see the Preparing for the Sermon post for suggestions in thinking more critically through the passage, meditating more intently on the text, and prayerfully seeking wisdom to deepen your understanding of the passage to be preached this Sunday.
- Read Hebrews 13:4-8.
- How can you specifically follow one of these instructions today? Seek to do so.
- How should these instructions impact your marriage, friendships, and relationships with other members? How might these instructions shape your evangelism? Submit to these instructions and strive to obey them.
- Click the links below to find the lyrics and recordings of the songs planned for our gathering this Sunday; practice the songs, study the lyrics and sing together.
- Pray for those leading our corporate gathering this week and for the Holy Spirit’s work as the Word of God is further explained and applied: Joel Conrad: music; Rob Stouffer: Elders' prayer & scripture reading; Bret Capranica: teaching.
Songs for Sunday
- He Is Our God (sheetmusic)
- Psalm 150 (sheetmusic)
- Immovable Our Hope Remains (sheetmusic)
- When Trials Come (sheetmusic)