Preparing for the Gathering - Heb. 3:12-19
Prepare your heart for our Sunday Morning Gathering by looking through these suggestions that will assist you in making the most of our time together.
You will find tangible suggestions for putting scripture to action in your personal life and in our corporate body, links to the songs we will sing, and lyrics for you to prepare for our corporate singing.
Please see the Preparing for the Sermon post for suggestions in thinking more critically through the passage, meditating more intently on the text, and prayerfully seeking wisdom to deepen your understanding of the passage to be preached this Sunday.
- How can one practically ‘take care’ lest there be an evil, unbelieving heart?
- What might it look like, practically, to obey the command in verse 13?
- Do you wrestle with unbelief? How do you fight against it in your own life? How should you?
- Click the links below to find the lyrics and recordings of the songs planned for our gathering this Sunday; practice the songs, study the lyrics and sing together.
- Pray for those leading our corporate gathering this week and for the Holy Spirit’s work as the Word of God is further explained and applied: Joel Conrad: music; Brett Harris: Elders' prayer & scripture reading; Bret Capranica: teaching.
Songs for Sunday
- Come and Stand Before Your Maker
- All My Ways Are Known to You
- When I Survey
- There Is a Fountain
- Christ the Sure and Steady Anchor
More in Latest News
December 6, 2019Preparing for the Gathering - Heb. 4:6-11
December 5, 2019Preparing for Advent 2019
December 5, 2019Highlighted Equipping Resources - Christian History Resource