Preparing for the Gathering - Ephesians 1:13-14
Prepare your heart for our Sunday Morning Gathering by looking through these suggestions that will assist you in making the most of our time together.
You will find tangible suggestions for putting scripture to action in your personal life and in our corporate body, links to the songs we will sing, and lyrics for you to prepare for our corporate singing.
Please see the Preparing for the Sermon post for suggestions in thinking more critically through the passage, meditating more intently on the text, and prayerfully seeking wisdom to deepen your understanding of the passage to be preached this Sunday.
- Reread 1 Corinthians 15:3-11. What importance does the gospel message hold in your life? What does your life demonstrate regarding this question?
- How important to your faith are the eyewitness accounts of Christ’s life, death, and resurrection? What part do these accounts play in your communication of the gospel to others?
- Take steps to employ this passage in your witness of the gospel to people around you. Consider your part in making the gospel known in other parts of the world.
- Click the links below to find the lyrics and recordings of the songs planned for our gathering this Sunday; practice the songs, study the lyrics and sing together.
- Pray for those leading our corporate gathering this week and for the Holy Spirit’s work as the Word of God is further explained and applied: Dawson Bryant: music; Mark Krystyniak: Elders' prayer & scripture reading; Rob Stouffer: teaching.