Preparing for Sunday - Samuel Bierig
This Sunday, Samuel Bierig will be preaching as a part of our Morning Gathering.
Sam serves as the Director of Student Life and Events at Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. Sam pastored in Arkansas for six years and now regularly preaches in churches around the Kansas City area. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Theology from Ouachita Baptist University and has almost completed his Masters of Divinity at Southern Seminary. Sam is married to Mallory and they have one daughter, Abby Mae.
- Pray for those who will be leading the service this Sunday: Dawson Bryant, music; Adam Naler, Elders' prayer and Scripture reading; Sam Bierig, teaching. Pray that they will edify the church body.
- Meditate on the lyrics of the songs we will sing, and listen to them through the weekend to prepare yourself to sing with the church.
Songs for Sunday
- Glory Be to God (Video)
- My Heart Is Filled with Thankfulness (Video)
- God Over All (Video)
- Jesus, I My Cross Have Taken (Video)
- Jesus, Lover of My Soul (Video)