Sunday School Weekly Lesson - Nov. 26, 2017
Here is a brief summary of what your children learned this past week in Sunday School for the 3-year olds up through 4th grade. You can use this alongside the weekly preparing posts to prepare your families for the Lord's Day by reading through Scripture and seeking to apply it daily.
Title: God Reveals His Might at the Jordan
Passage: Joshua 3:1-5:1
Principle: Believers are to remember God’s might and demonstrate godly fear by obeying Him.
Praise: "Rock of Ages"
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- Why did God have Joshua set up stones from the Jordan River?
- Why did God perform this mighty act before Israel entered the Promised Land?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By being encouraged that God is mighty in difficult situations.
- By remembering the Lord’s mighty acts.
- By fearing and obeying the Lord.
This Week: As a family, read Joshua 6.
Find previous lessons here.
More in Children's Ministry Blog
September 5, 2020CM Sunday School Fall 2020 Restart
July 18, 2020Children's Ministry Worship Hour Update Restart 2020
July 1, 2020Children's Ministry Summer Update - July 2020