Topic: Sunday Morning Gathering Passage: 1 Corinthians 7:14–7:24
- What does it mean to obedient in the context of this passage?
- How would you describe the assignment that God has given in life?
- What does it mean for you to be obedient to God in that assignment?
- What might need to change in order for you to pursue obedience rather than a change in assignment?
- How would you describe freedom in the context of the gospel?
- What does that mean in light of your assignment in life?
- How does that freedom help you to embrace that assignment?
- What does faithfulness to Christ look like for you personally?
- How would you describe being single-minded? How does that differ from how you are pursing life right now?
- If single now, consider the suggestions given on obedience and freedom in that singleness. What might you pursue in faithfulness and service to God and the church?
- How might your singleness be a means of encouragement to the church as a whole?
- If married, consider the suggestions given on obedience and freedom in your marriage. What might you be hindered or free to pursue in your service to God and the church?