Midweek: 2 Timothy 2:20-26
Here are some suggested questions to help you in thinking more critically through the passage, meditating more intently on the text, and prayerfully seeking wisdom to deepen your understanding of the passage to be preached.
What do you need to cleanse yourself from in light of v. 20? How do you do this?
- What is God’s role in this?
- What is our role?
- What does this look like to practically live this out?
What things do you need to flee from? What would this look like practically and specifically?
- How can you practice a Matt 5:27-30 kind of seriousness about your sin?
Describe what it looks like to pursue godliness. Why are other believers crucial to this pursuit?
- How have you been longing to be with God’s people? If you aren’t, why do you think that is?
How should you interact with those who are opposed to you in light of vv. 23-26?
- Why are our arguments unable to win opponents?
- What should we do instead of arguing?
What should you want for your opponents?
other sermons in this series