Melchizedek, Christ, the Coronavirus and Us - Part 1
Topic: Sunday Morning Gathering Passage: Hebrews 7:1–7:3
Here are some suggested questions to help you in thinking more critically through the passage, meditating more intently on the text, and prayerfully seeking wisdom to deepen your understanding of the passage to be preached.
- How does Melchizedek point us to the preeminence of Jesus’ high priesthood?
- How do your immediate problems distract you from what is ultimate?
- How can you discipline yourself to think of eternal things, like the eternal high priesthood of Jesus?
- In what ways will turning your focus to eternal realities shape your affections?
- How have your fears during this time revealed where your hope is?
- What are some practical ways you can cultivate a greater hope in our high priestly King?