Midweek: 2 Timothy 2:14-19
Also, here are some suggested questions to help you in thinking more critically through the passage, meditating more intently on the text, and prayerfully seeking wisdom to deepen your understanding of the passage to be preached.
- How have you found yourself needing the admonitions from this passage in the last 2 weeks?
- In what ways do you see your flesh warring against God’s Word?
- How can you be more diligent in pursuing a right understanding and application of God’s Word?
- What unorthodox things would you reject doctrinally but find yourself believing practically?
- What comfort do you derive from v. 19?
Know of my prayers for you all. Praying God’s Word will be fruitful during these odd days!
other sermons in this series