Preparing for the Gathering - Hebrews 13:15-16November 4, 2021 Preparing for Sunday
Prepare your heart for our Sunday Morning Gathering by looking through these suggestions that will assist you in making the most of our time together.
You will find tangible suggestions for putting scripture to action in your personal life and in our corporate body, links to the songs we will sing, and lyrics for you to prepare for our corporate singing.
Please see the Preparing for the Sermon post for suggestions in thinking more critically through the passage, meditating more intently on the text, and prayerfully seeking wisdom to deepen your understanding of the passage to be preached this Sunday.
- Read Hebrews 13:15-16 again.
- How could you continually offer praise to God in the midst of your current life details? What might be keeping you from that?
- What “good” might you be neglecting to do?
- Ask the Lord to illuminate this passage and guide you in discernment of applying it to your life.
- Click the links below to find the lyrics and recordings of the songs planned for our gathering this Sunday; practice the songs, study the lyrics and sing together.
- Pray for those leading our corporate gathering this week and for the Holy Spirit’s work as the Word of God is further explained and applied: Dawson Bryant: music; Brett Harris: Elders' prayer & scripture reading; Bret Capranica: teaching.
Songs for Sunday
- O for a Thousand Tongues to Sing (sheetmusic)
- Glorious Christ (sheetmusic)
- His Mercy Is More (sheetmusic)
- Not in Me (sheetmusic)
- Jesus, Thank You (sheetmusic)