Preparing for Sunday - Lou Priolo
We welcome to our pulpit this Sunday, Lou Priolo. Mr. Priolo is the Director of Biblical Counseling at Valleydale Church in Birmingham, Alabama. He is a graduate of Calvary Bible College and Liberty University, and is the author of several books, including The Heart of Anger, The Complete Husband, Teach Them Diligently and Pleasing People.
In addition to his books, Lou has dozens of CDs extrapolated from his more than two dozen years of lectures, teaching and preaching while developing a national reputation as a biblical counselor gifted with applying God’s word practically to individual as well as marriage and family problems.
Lou is in town teaching a course on Advanced Counseling Issues at Calvary Bible College and Seminary and was gracious to come be with us this Sunday morning.
- Pray for those who will be leading the service this Sunday: Dawson Bryant, music; Bret Capranica and Brandon Ferguson, Elders' prayer and Scripture reading; Lou Priolo, teaching. Pray that they will edify the church body.
- Meditate on the lyrics of the songs we will sing, and listen to them through the weekend to prepare yourself to sing with the church.
Songs for Sunday
- Rejoice, the Lord Is King
- Rejoice (Video)
- How Sweet and Awesome Is the Place (Video)
- Amazing Grace (Video)
- It Is Well with My Soul (Video)
- All Creatures of Our God and King (Video)
- O Worship the King (Video)
- What a Savior (Video)
- The Church's One Foundation (Video)
- Jesus I My Cross Have Taken (Video)