Ministry Training Day
March 14, 2020
8:00am – 5:00pm
Location: 2501 SE Shenandoah Dr., Lee's Summit, MO 64063Category: Churchwide Events | Coordinator: Dawson Bryant
Summit Woods will be hosting a training day on Saturday, March 14. Various ministry teams will be participating and all ministry volunteers are strongly encouraged to attend. This training serves to equip new team members and continue to connect existing members to the purpose and execution of the various ministries and that of Summit Woods.
By hosting a ministry-wide training day, those involved in multiple ministries or those families with children can more easily participate in all necessary training. For example, “mom” could attend the morning general session and the number of breakout sessions as needed; “dad” could then attend the afternoon general session and the number of breakout sessions as needed. All ministry teams will be offering the same training at all of the breakout sessions below. Please attend the session(s) that is most convenient for you and your schedule, along with attending one general session.
We are looking forward to our time together on March 14. Please contact your ministry leader if you have questions regarding your specific ministry and its participation; or contact Dawson Bryant for questions regarding the training day as a whole.
- 8:00 am – Breakfast
- 8:30 am – General Session (Overview of SWBC purpose and goals)
- 9:00 am – Breakout Sessions
- 10:15 am – Breakout Sessions
- 11:30 am – Breakout Sessions
- 12:30 pm – Lunch Break (on your own; lunch provided for ministry leaders)
- 1:30 pm – General Session (Overview of SWBC purpose and goals)
- 2:00 pm – Breakout Sessions
- 3:15 pm – Breakout Sessions